Jump to content

BeerandWXTogether

The Equinox Eraser...(of trees, power lines, and sprouting Spring) - Obs 3.20-3.21

Recommended Posts

All the Smarch that's fit to print in this here thread.

Key questions:

Will Philly get more than 6"?

Will Lynch use the snow to chill his case of Bud Light?

Will tombo get stuck driving to work on Wednesday?

Will Quakertown need more snow after this is done?

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today you say it might snow,
but tomorrow - well, no one can know.
So I'll buy milk and bread
and cover my head
'til summer's fresh greens I can sow!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, phlwx said:

All the Smarch that's fit to print in this here thread.

Key questions:

Will Philly get more than 6"?

Will Lynch drink use the snow to chill his case of Bud Light?

Will tombo get stuck driving to work on Wednesday?

Will Quakertown need more snow after this is done?

 

I'll go with yes for all, except that tombo won't get stuck driving to work on Wednesday.  I have full confidence in his sled dogs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phlwx said:

All the Smarch that's fit to print in this here thread.

Key questions:

Will Philly get more than 6"?

Will Lynch drink use the snow to chill his case of Bud Light?

Will tombo get stuck driving to work on Wednesday?

Will Quakertown need more snow after this is done?

 

Perfect! Except for Bud  Light ;)  , need a better beer choice :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31/18 cold and dry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

41 current - 51 high

One small patch of snow left.

patch.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Chubbs said:

41 current - 51 high

One small patch of snow left.

patch.jpg

This is why I like to shovel my patio and make as large of a pile of snow as I can on the side of my house that remains completely in the shade from mid-morning until the end of the day. It's amazing how long a sizable pile can last.

But, I guess I'm weird like that.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, CyphaPSU said:

This is why I like to shovel my patio and make as large of a pile of snow as I can on the side of my house that remains completely in the shade from mid-morning until the end of the day. It's amazing how long a sizable pile can last.

But, I guess I'm weird like that.

Nope, I said that like a week or so ago, as to why I would never get a snow thrower. I like to shovel my driveway into big piles that take forever to melt. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tombo82685 said:

Nope, I said that like a week or so ago, as to why I would never get a snow thrower. I like to shovel my driveway into big piles that take forever to melt. 

Looks like I've come to the right place...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^ That is just awesome...

Love the clockwise low pressures near the south pole!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, snowwors2 said:

^^^ That is just awesome...

Love the clockwise low pressures near the south pole!!

Love me some coriolis effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×