Qtown Snow

12/8-12/9 OBS : Our 1st Seasonal Snowfall, models say it's coming

Definitely over performed here in the Lehigh Valley. Nice day. Now for a nice evening!b7f9255acc1825e94bad4b55142e93af.jpg

• Like 9

Considering the somber mood this morning, what a friggin overperformer.  3.2" here, but it has been just nonstop snow since 10 AM.  Beautiful outside.  Roads are definitely getting tracherous now., 

• Like 3

We also just had the heaviest band we've seen all day come through about 30 minutes ago.  Working its way into the western suburbs now.

13 minutes ago, mshaffer526 said:

We also just had the heaviest band we've seen all day come through about 30 minutes ago.  Working its way into the western suburbs now.

Just arrived here. Nice way to close out the event.

Man I just got home from work, went in thinking we'd end up with an inch or 2 based on t he radar and models.....what a surprise honestly. This banding coming through the city now is killing it. Starting to really stick to the roads now as well so be careful. 

That heavy band has been stalled over Tony's for a while now, waiting for to slide east slightly for late night walk time. 

What a beautiful day it was to just sit back and watch the snow fall with a great Army/Navy game on in the background...

Classic “winter’s day” memory for years to come!!

3.5” Three Tuns PA

(from my webcam) looking like .5” in OCNJ

Thanks to the band that sat over my house all afternoon, ended up with 4.9". Considering I woke up at 930 this morning and it hadn't started snowing yet I would say this ended up being an over performer. Super fluffy snow the last hour.

18 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

I'm in NE Philly, I feel like I have 5 maybe 6" on my deck/cold surfaces, will check later FWIW I know that isn't official. 

Congrats. Now I see why you wanted the RGEM output. -_-

measuring just over 7” on the cold shady back patio table.  Overperformer for sure. 

6B9B04A3-DAE5-4B3F-9F54-310E4A050E6C.jpeg

• Like 2