tombo82685

Spring Banter 2017

109 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Mitchg said:

You all should get ARCGIS to make the map, the license is totally worth it ;)http://www.cloudpointgeo.com/blog/blog/2014/5/9/a-summary-of-arcgis-platform-and-products

Philly.com is making a map and putting it on their site. I just have to supply the data

1 person likes this

Tony, to lighten the load for you on NJ. Hb I take hunt,somerset, middlesex counties on north

Rick Knabb is leaving NHC for the weather channel.  

3 hours ago, tombo82685 said:

Tony, to lighten the load for you on NJ. Hb I take hunt,somerset, middlesex counties on north

Tom, I just saw this post, I did those counties.  I didnt go any farther north, not sure how far Tony wanted to go with this.

11 minutes ago, Mitchg said:

Rick Knabb is leaving NHC for the weather channel.  

Hmmm.  Dont know what to make of that.  I think I have watched about 12 minutes of the weather channel since the start of 2016. 

16 minutes ago, Rainshadow said:

Hmmm.  Dont know what to make of that.  I think I have watched about 12 minutes of the weather channel since the start of 2016. 

I cut the cord back in 2005 when during the height of that JAN blizzard I tuned in & they were running animal storm stories

3 hours ago, Rainshadow said:

I think the Trumpmeister has something to do with it. Thinking budget cuts played a big part.

That's just my two cents. 

R.I.P Dallas Green

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/Dallas-Green-a-classic-tirade.html

Man so many great memories from that 1980 season, Green was the kick in the arse that a perennial underachieving team needed to get over the hump. Special for us youngsters at the time but for my father & grandfather's generation it was epic after all the years of ineptitude, 1964 collapse & playoff heartbreak of the mid-late 70's.

I still can still hear Andy Musser screaming "he buried it" after Michael Jack's extra inning bomb in Montreal.

3 people like this

Winter stats relative to normal for I95 cities from Crankwxguy. NYC and north had above normal snow despite above normal temps and below normal precip (ex Portland). We weren't so lucky but it could have been worse aka DC.

I95normal.jpg

2 people like this